Welcome to Ballina Coast Dental
Conveniently located in the heart of Ballina. Ballina Coast Dental are proud to provide high quality, lasting dental treatment and oral health care in the Northern Rivers area. Our experienced and professional team of Dentists and Hygienists are dedicated to providing a reliable, relaxing and hassle-free service to meet all your dental needs.
We look forward to welcoming you to our family owned and operated practice, Ballina Coast Dental. The practice has been established for over thirty years (formerly known as Steve Shelton Dental), providing dental care to the Northern Rivers region. Our team is dedicated to providing Ballina and the surrounding Northern Rivers area with high quality dental care and professional oral health procedures. Our experienced team is dedicated to providing a wide range of quality services to meet both your preventative, restorative and cosmetic dental needs.
As one of our patients, you will have a highly experienced team of dentists, hygienists and an oral health therapist caring for you. We want to help you make informed decisions about your oral health and work with you to achieve your ideal smile. We encourage you to contact us to discuss your concerns with your teeth and oral health.
Quality Dental Care
At Ballina Coast Dental, we are committed to providing you with high quality dental care in a practice that is fully equipped with a wide range of state of the art equipment. We take infection control and health and safety procedures very seriously, abiding by strict standards at all times.
Ballina Coast Dental was the first dental clinic in the area to become accredited, after an independent assessment in which we reached the National Safety and Quality in Health Services Standards. You can be confident that you will receive high quality dental care in a comfortable and relaxed environment from the moment you walk through the door.
At Ballina Coast Dental We Have:
- been serving the local community for over 30 years
- convenient town centre location & easy parking
- wheelchair & pram accessible
- a relaxing & friendly environment
- a kids play corner
- HICAPS for easy health fund processing, we accept Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA) Gold Card and bulk bill the Medicare Child Dental Benefits Schedule (CDBS) for eligible patients
- dentists active in the Australian Dental Association (ADA) and were the first accredited dental practice in the area
- an experienced Oral Hygiene team that can help you with setting up an easy home preventative care plan